Wednesday 12 April 2017

Tanning Thursday

Hey ladies & gents

Hope ye are all well. It's been ages since I have done a blog post I just lost my groove for awhile but I'm back.. and talking about a new tan I tried lately on recommendation from Lisa jordan (just jordan) her tan always looks amazing so she knows what she's talking about and I wasn't disappointed I bought the dark mousse and applied 2 layers got dressed and went to my friends baby's christening the tan was fab I loved it BUT it was even nicer the next day so I would definitely recommend putting it on the night before an event also the dark is very dark which I love but if your not into very dark go with the medium or Just don't apply 2 layers of the dark. It smelled funny to me when I was applying it but it didn't last which is great I hate smelly tans. I do find it VERY hard to take off but it fades nicely and not patchy which is ok. I got mine in Bradley's pharmacy for €25.

My verdict is get it it's amazing but very dark so go for the medium if you don't like it too dark and it stays on for ages but I LOVE it.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx


This is what it looks like x


This is me wearing it on the day I applied it. Not the best picture but the only 1 I got.


This is me wearing it Tuesday 2 days after applying it & 1 shower

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...