Tuesday 11 July 2017

Iconic Bronze Review

Hey guys

Hope ye are well. I was away in Newcastle for the weekend and oh my god it's a mental spot. I came home with the flu then of course so I'm feeling very sorry for myself haha. I tried the iconic bronze tan in dark with their double sided velvet mit I picked them up in penneys in limerick €6 for the mitt and €10 for the tan. I did find the dark a tad too dark for me so I'll buy the medium next time. Also the mitt is the nicest most luxurious mitt I have ever used. I'm just going to give 2 lists of pros and cons and show ye pics of before/after.

Pros...

Smells lovely 
Goes on like velvet 
Dries quick 
Developed quick 
Great price

Cons...

Transfers onto sheets
Hard to take off

Verdict...

Loved the colour even though as I said it was a tad dark so I think I'll definitely like the medium one. Also when I said it was hard to take off i never exfoliated it off I just used a face cloth so I'm sure it would come off if i exfoliated alot of it came off with just the face cloth and a really good scrub. I will definitely be using it again but I'll throw on a onsie after so it doesn't transfer to my sheets lol.



What a difference 


Awkwardly posing for a pic lol that's it on me anyway.

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
Until next time 

Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...