Wednesday 22 February 2017

Product review

Hey guys

Hope ye are all well.. just doing a quick review on a few products from a really exciting brand misslyn cosmetics that I received from the guys at killarney pharmacy. I had never heard of this brand until I seen it in there. Art deco make it so I had high hopes for it and I wasn't left down bar 1 product keep reading and I'll explain. So I was given 3 products.. a primer, a foundation and a Contour blush and highlight trio pallette.


Primer .. time to prime I was given a sample because they only had 1 left so I looked it up and it's supposed to give an even finish on the skin and make a great Base for foundation  (pretty much like all primers) I tried it and liked it. I have only 1 primer I love so I probably will never stop using it but this primer was good also. It's  €14.45 in killarney pharmacy.




Foundation... it's called ultimate stay and it's mattifying oil free it's supposed to last up to 24 hours ( not that you would leave it on that long lol) it says it's suitable for normal to oily skin and sensitive skin and it's dermatologically proven.. so I have worn it 5 times 1 with the primer they gave me 1 without any primer and the other 3 times with a primer I have myself. I love it. It is very mattifying which I look for in a Foundation because I have a very oily t-zone. It's very easy to blend and i would say it's medium to full coverage. You can build it up which I did on a night out. I do find I start to get oily after 6 or 7 hours but iv yet to find a foundation that stays matte on me for more than that. I have the shade medium beige rose and I find it a nice shade for me but there are a good few shades to chose from It's  €17.45 for a 30ml bottle which is very good.. it works as well as any high end foundations I have but for half the price. They also do a dewy finish one which would be more suitable for normal to dry skin types.



Contour blush and highlight trio..... I love the Contour shade and the blush but the highlight was such a let down... it's literally like a translucent pressed powder. It hasn't got one bit of shimmer in it the Contour is a nice warm toned brown.. a little goes  a long way and the blush is a fab pink shade it costs €12.95 I would definitely re purchase just for the Contour and blush..


I hope ye enjoyed reading this review and I look forward to trying more misslyn cosmetics products in the future

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...