Wednesday 12 July 2017

Pixie Pout Review

Hey all.

Hope ye are well. If ye don't already know by the title joanne larby aka the make up fairy has released 3 liquid lip collections with 3 liquid lipsticks and a 3D lipgloss in each collection. There is the bold, the bright and the bare collection they are €34.99 each which I think is pretty good for 3 liquid lipsticks and a gloss. I opted for the bare collection because unicorn tears was screaming at me and I hadn't even known the name of it at that stage so it was definitely a sign (given my obsession with unicorns) so along with the unicorn tears there is muted melon, laid bare and the 3D wonder lip gloss. I'm in love with all 3 colours and I love the way there is a gloss to give you the option  to change it from a matte. They smell AMAZING. I think they smell like sweets and who doesn't want their lips smelling like that? I do anyway haha. The applicatior is like a tear drop shape so it fits perfect on the lips which is great if your new to liquid lipsticks it's fool proof application at its best and the staying power is honestly the best I have used in a liquid lipstick so far. It doesn't budge and it doesn't crack or crumble or dry it's very velvety going on and does dry matte but not too dry. I hope I'm making sense lol. Anyway go get 1 of the collections or all 3 if you can afford them I'm definitely going to pick up the other 2. I got mine in castle pharmacy in Waterford but I will leave a link Here for joannes website. I have honestly not 1 bad thing to say about them. Go get them and thank me later.


This is the box they come in with her signature tiffany blue and gold colours on it.


This is me wearing muted melon. 


This is me wearing unicorn tears this is my favourite one x


And finally me wearing laid bare. 

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
Until next time 
Lorz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...