Monday 26 March 2018

Current Loves and Lusts

Hey guys hope ye all had a great weekend. I haven't done a loves and lusts post in months so it's long over due. So lets jump right into it.

LOVES

1. The Bbold contour & highlight pallette. It has 3 shades. Contour, Bronzer & highlighter. I love the bronzer the most and the contour also. I only use the highlight shade the odd time because i like my highlight to be seen from the moon and this shade is more of a natural highlight. This comes with a free brush and i love this too. Its the perfect shape and size for bronzing and sculpting those cheek bones. its €22.95 which is great considering you get the brush too. Most chemists have this. I picked mine up in the parkroad pharmacy killarney.




2. The Catwalk HQ tan remover. Trust me when I tell ye this product is a god send. You put it on over old stubborn tan and leave it for 10 minutes then exfoliate it with an exfoliating glove/mitt and rinse it off and it all just washes down the drain.. no better feeling I think personally. It smells lovely and leaves me feeling so soft and squeaky clean. I got mine in sewells pharmacy Killarney for €12.


3. The Luna by Lisa Jordan liquid eyeshadows are a dream. they come in 2 shades in the 1 box for €25. The 2 shades are Rose Quartz and Midnight Onyx. They are really easy to apply and they really glam up any eyeshadow look. I got these in sheehans pharmacy.



This is the rose quartz on x


This is the midnight onyx x


This is what they look like. They are fab x

4. The Sosubysj Vogue lashes are my new favourite lashes they are the ones in the marble boxes and they are re - useable I just love how much volume they give to my lashes and they completely transform my make up once I put them on. They are €12.95. I got mine in Bradley's pharmacykillarney.


This is them on i LOVE them x

5. I know i have talked about this already but the vera mona cake and bake sponge is LIFE if you don't have one you need it.. ill leave a link Here its sold out at the moment but will come back soon.

6. I LOVE this sample beauty pallette its the fiesta pallette they have different ones but i liked this one the most i have a few looks on my instagram using it ill leave a link Here and a link to buy the pallette Here its only £15

LUSTS

1. The plouise palette and base. I NEED these in my life but every time I go to buy them they are out of stock. They are meant to be insane £40 fot the pallette and £10 for the base i NEEEEED them like.

2. The new contour/highlight sticks from sosubysj look divine. I have her complete contour pallette already and i love shade 1 & 3 in that so i think i'd love the light & cool sticks.. €15.95 each and hitting shops the end of this month so cant wait to get my hands on them x also her tan is on the way. I was very kindly sent some to try for our wedding and i loved it so i need that again.

3. The new make up revolution concealers are meant to be AMAZING so i can't wait to try these too and they are so affordable at only €4.99. Take my money....

Thankfully my lusts list is alot shorter than my likes list this time. I have also started a youtube channel i have done 3 proper videos but the lighting in 1 of them is very bad but its all a learning curve so i can only get better i hope. Ill leave a link to it Here and ye can have a look if ye like.

Thats all for now
                            Thanks for reading
                            Lorz x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...