Monday 10 December 2018

Bperfect/Mmmmitchell Masterclass

Hello ye beautiful people and welcome to silly season, I hope ye are all enjoying the run up to Christmas I certainly am anyway I \love this time of the year, I was invited to a Bperfect/Mmmmitchell masterclass last night in the Westbury hotel in Dublin. I got the train up and down and I was raging I didn't stay up for the night because I had to leave the event early but look I was there for half of it and got to meet so many people again and some new people I hadn't met before so that was nice, I vlogged the whole thing if ye want to have a look there is a youtube tab to the righr of this post just click it and it will bring ye straight there. Mitchell did a demo on Ellie Kelly using his sub zero palette he brought out with bperfect cosmetics and it was amazing he is an actual genius and such a dote, hes also only 20 like hello I couldn't get over that, thanks to the bperfect team for having me it was an AMAZING event and thanks for the generous goody bag, I will pop a few pictures here and if you want to see anymore just check out the youtube video xxx





This is what I wore, head to toe in penneys or primark depending on where you are from. xx


This is the look he was doing on Ellie Kelly


And Bellow is myself and Tia Duffy xxx


Thats all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorraine xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...