Wednesday 7 November 2018

Perfect Base

Hey guys

How are ye ?? I can't believe it is November already Santa Claus will be here before we know it. I am going to write about the best foundation i have EVER used. Now that's a bold statement because i have used alot of foundations but this one is AMAZING. What is it you ask? The Note Cosmetics mattifying extreme foundation . I have oily skin so a good matte foundation is the dream. So why is it so good? It goes on so smooth, blends out seamlessly, its full coverage, lasts hours, doesnt cake, keeps me matte, has an spf 15 built in, doesnt cause flashback in photos and the best part is its only €13.95 i love the packaging its very simple but chic and it has a pump which i love. I haven't a bad thing to say about it. If ye are on the hunt for an amazing foundation then look no further. I will leave a link Here



This is what it looks like it has ceder wood oil and spiraea extract which helps balance the sebum level which helps prevent the formation of acne & pimples. Its also dermatologically tested. There is 35ml in this bottle and it lasts ages as a little goes a long way.


This is what it looks like on its FLAWLESS.
That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...