Wednesday 14 September 2016

Current loves and lusts

Hey guys hope ye are all well. As ye can see by the title I'm going to be doing a list of my current loves and all the things I'm lusting after.

Loves:

1. Shadow shields... these have literally upped my eyeshadow game. They obviously shield your face from fall out off of eyeshadow but it also creates a strong clean wing.. I got mine Here off trnd beauty and you get 30 for €10 but if you cut them in half you get 60.. they are amazing x

2. Make up revolution oil control setting spray. Now I have only tried 3 setting sprays in total but this is my favourite. My oily skin doesn't get oily and my make up DOES NOT budge. I brought it to Spain with me and it kept my make up on all night and it was roasting over there I got mine in Bradley's pharmacy in killarney for around the €10 mark I actually can't remember but it's amazing.


3. My urban decay moondust pallette... 1 word AMAZING..... the pigment in these colours is amazing I have created 3 looks from it already and I cant wait to use it over and over again especially around Xmas.


Lusts:

1. I'm dying to try the bellamianta tanning mousse. Iv heard so much about it and I know everyone and their mother has tried it but I have loads of tans at moment so I'll wait until I'm nearly out of tan.

2. The stylepro make up brush cleaner.. I need this in my life it's definitely the next must buy product on my list.


3. The new glitters from glam and Co. OMG aoife swatched them on her Snapchat last nigh and I literally fell in love with all of them... I need them like so I can't wait to order a few..

That's all for now thanks for reading.
All my love.
Lorz xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love Urban Decay's products. I will have to check out everything else listed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...