Saturday 10 September 2016

My Holiday Must Haves

Hey all

Hope ye are well. I'm just back from a well needed holiday in santa ponsa with the family we went for 5 days it was unreal over there it was so warm and very relaxing. Santa ponsa holds a place in my heart as I lived there for the summer in 07 with a few girls and we had an amazing summer. A very wild summer I might add. Haha but that was many moons ago now this was my 2nd time back since and the memories always come flooding back, it feels like home from home to me. I met some amazing people who are still there so it's nice to catch up with them too. Anyway my top must haves over there were...

1. Cocoa Brown rose gold golden goddess oil. I only wore a full face of make up 1 night as it was too hot but I covered myself in this oil every night I loved it I really did feel like a golden goddess! I picked mine up in penny's for €9.50



Look at the glow down my shin bone!!


This is it without any make up I love the glow it gives 

2. The Cleanse off mitt by Jennifer rock (theskinnerd) you just wet it with good old water and use it to take off any make up you have on and voila your squeaky clean it's amazing and it was great at taking off the golden goddess oil also. It was €5 in what women want in killarney.

3. This had to be 1 of the 1st things into my suitcase as I have 2 kids and 1 is only 14 months so it was vital to bring a good suncream.
I plastered this all over both my kids but more so on the toddler and it was brilliant she has eczema and it didn't break her out she didn't get 1 bit burnt and it was over 30° daily. I really don't remember the price it was over €20 anyway but obviously worth it and I got it in the park Road pharmacy killarney.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...