Sunday 29 January 2017

Final 5

Hey guys.. 

I made the final 5 of the make up revolution ireland competition!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy and proud and excited and most importantly grateful so thanks to anyone of ye that took the time to vote for me it means the world to me. The final is on Wednesday in Dublin and we will be judged by a panel of judges on the 4 looks we have done and we will be interviewed on stage so fingers crossed it all goes well. If I do/don't win I'm extremely happy to have gotten this far out of 30 people. The winner will receive  €1,000 a years supply of make up, a ten week make up course and will become the face of the brand. How amazing would that be? Their are 4 woman and 1 man fair play to him. I actually can't wait to meet them all. As far as I know jen & ciara from matte to metallic (the Irish brand ambassadors for make up revolution) are judges and amber dean so excited to meet her she's AMAZING and can't wait to meet jen and ciara again. Follow me on snapchat @lorzyloops2 and I'll bring ye all along. A huge thanks again if ye voted I couldn't have done it without all the likes , shares and tags.. 

Week 1
Natural

Week 2
Night time smokes

Week 3
Mystical 


Week 4
Lip service

I loved doing each of these looks  and I will keep ye all up to date on how the final round goes.

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...