Wednesday 28 September 2016

Makeup Revolution Event

Hey guys

Hope ye are well. I went to a makeup revolution event in Bradley's pharmacy killarney last Thursday the 22nd. It was such a fun event held by Jennifer she's 1 half of Matte to metallic they are the brand ambassadors for Make up revolution  and they are make up artists they have an award winning blog also. She did a make up demo on my friend kira and I learned loads of tips and tricks off her the event itself was fab there was drinks and nibbles and goodie bags the tickets were only €5 so I really wasn't expecting a goodie bag she used a fab eyeshadow pallette on kira so I picked that up afterwards it's called fortune favours the brave. It's beautiful and so pigmented it's only around the €15 mark for 30 shades with a mixture of matte glimmer and sheen shadows and a brush. That's a bargain and a half. I had been following matte to metallic on Snapchat so I felt like I knew Jennifer before I met her. She's so down to earth and I really enjoyed meeting her and the event was a fabulous evening and I can't wait for more.


This is the pallette I picked up. It's AMAZING x


This is the beautiful jen pity I didn't get to meet ciara the other half of matte to metallic but I will some day x


This is the make up I wore to the event x


This is jen working her magic on kira. 


This is the only picture I have of kira it's a bit dark but her make up was AMAZING...

That's it for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...