Wednesday 8 February 2017

Make up revolution final

Hey all hope ye are well.

Today marks a week from the make up revolution final and although I didn't win I had an amazing night. It was on last Wednesday night in the red cow moran hotel in Dublin. Myself and 2 of the girls went up and checked in for the night and my cousin met us there she lives in Dublin. Myself and the other 4 finalists were given a table each for our friends/ family and ourselves. Everyone in my family was working and it was such short notice they couldn't get it off but I was delighted the 3 girls were able to make it and the 2 girls Nicola and Emma from Prosecco and heels blog were there so they sat with us it was so nice to meet them I had been following them for awhile on social media and they are fab. It was so nice to meet all the other finalists too after seeing each others faces all over Facebook for the passed month I felt like I knew them haha. Each of us were interviewed by amber dean( she's amazing) and then judged by her fabiana( fabsy make up) and the girls from matte to metallic jen and ciara.. as I said I didn't win a girl named alannah did and I was delighted for her she deserved it all her make up looks were amazing. Each of the finalists were given a hamper each full of make up revolution products I was delighted with it it has EVERYTHING in it. It was a great night and it was great to meet everyone and it was an amazing experience I'm so proud of myself for getting to the final 5 out of 30 andit was a nice night away. I went into the city the next day and bought my wedding shoes ( I don't have my dress) haha but I can work the dress around the shoes now.. I'm in love with them..... I won't be showing them to anyone until the wedding though sorry...


Me and the girls x


Myself with Nicola & Emma 


Myself and jen & ciara from matte to metallic 


Myself and fabiana 


Myself & amber dean 


Myself and the other 4 finalists being interviewed


A sneak peek at my shoes x

That's all for now Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...