Sunday 5 February 2017

Save v splurge

Hey guys & gals

Hope ye are all well. This post is going to be about 2 charcoal face masks. I tried out 2 different masks at the same time 1 on either side of my face to see how they both worked against each other. I used the GLAMGLOW mud mask and the loreal pure clay clearing mask. I have been using glam glow for months now and I LOVE it and i get so many questions on my snapchat about it. It costs €45 on Boots.ie or €37.50 in the duty free and I use it once a week or every 2 weeks depending on my skin it really pulls all the dirt out of my pores and makes them appear smaller instantly so I was interested to see if the loreal 1 was any good especially since its roughly €12  I got mine on sale for €8 in sewells pharmacy killarney they both do the same thing in my opinion glam glow just works alot quicker and it tingles when I put it on whereas the loreal one doesn't and they smell completely different. My face was a little red on the side I had the loreal mask but it didn't last that long. They both left my face clean and feeling really soft. I will be re purchasing glam glow once in awhile as a luxury product but I will use the loreal 1 in between when I can't afford the glam glow. My advise is get whichever 1 you can afford but they are both AMAZING...


These are what they both look like 


Both of them on together 


My snapchat incase ye want to follow me

That's all for now
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...