Tuesday 12 September 2017

All Kinds of Everything

Hey guys,

How are ye all? Sorry i haven't done a blog post in a long time. I had serious laptop drama and I still don't have a laptop so I'm doing this from my phone so bare with me. Since I last came on I turned 30, my daughter turned 9 and I was bridesmaid for my beautiful bestie in Portugal and we were there for a week's holidays it was amazing there. So first of all my 30th birthday party was the 19th of August in killarney and I wore a beautiful bandage dress and shoes from Caris Closet I have just linked something very similar because the dress I got is gone. I got my beautiful rose gold shoes from the same store. My coat is from kerrys boutique in killarney.


I celebrated my birthday a week early because I knew I would be in Portugal for my actual birthday.


Here is the outfit I wore the night of my birthday in Portugal. 
Top only Ireland similar Here
Skirt miss Selfridge Here
Shoes are old from new look similar Here
Earrings are from The Hidden Gem

I had 2 amazing nights and received the most amazing gifts and cards etc.. turning 30 wasn't so  bad. Now on to Portugal it was amazing over there it was my first time there. We had my friends hen and wedding there my 30th and just general madness for the week lol there was a lot of us there and nearly all grew up together so we had a ball. 


This is the beautiful beach in albufeira...
Take me back haha 


Myself and my beautiful friend on her wedding day x it was such an amazing wedding and such a privelige to be a bridesmaid for her and her husband and it was my first time being a bridesmaid. So that's all my news I will do another blog post in a few days of my current loves and lusts.

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

                                                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...