Wednesday 9 August 2017

Paint the town RED

Hey guys.. 

Hope ye are all well and enjoying the last few weeks of the summer holidays.. they are flying by. The kids will be back to school before they know it. My daughter is not keen on the fact. I'm turning 30 soon (help) lol. I went shopping to cork for a dress and have been looking online in the last few weeks and i have noticed all the autumn winter colours creeping back in, red especially. Winter is my least favourite season but I love winter clothes weird I know.. i have rounded up a few of my favourite red items out there at the moment. Let me know what he think or if ye have any of them.. 

Here  Here  Here  Here  Here Here Here

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...