Sunday 22 July 2018

Carnival Time

Hey guys

How are ye? Its been a HOT MINUTE since my last post. I hit a wall i wont lie but im back and ready to get stuck in. Im doing a blog post about the new Bperfect & Stacie Marie carnival palette. I will also be doing a YouTube video but i will keep ye posted on when that goes up.

The palette consists of 17 vibrant matte shades, 7 high pigment shimmers and 2 highlighters.


I love the packaging. 



Isn't it just beautiful.

Ok the pigment in these shadows is INSANE and its by far the best palette i have ever bought. I would never push a product on any of ye unless i truely believed it was worth spending your hard earned money on but ye need this palette. It has so many different colours which means you can create SO MANY different looks from the 1 palette so whether you are just a make up lover or a make up artist this palette would be great to add to your collection/kit. They all blend out soooooo seamlessly, the palette is huge and it includes a big mirror which is always handy. I ordered mine off the bperfect website Here and it was at my door the day after and i honestly havent put it down since. Its €45 but well worth every cent in my eyes. It can be bought in any pharmacy that stock the bperfect brand or from beauty bay Here i will pop some pictures of a few looks i have created below.


I went to the palette launch in cork during the week and luckily got to meet Stacie Marie shes so nice and insanely talented.


This is Brendan ( the founder of Bperfect cosmetics ) with Stacie 


Here are swatches of the shimmers from the palette.


These looks are not for the faint hearted but i love them.

Thats all for now 
Lorraine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...