Tuesday 3 July 2018

Dripping in GOLD

Hey guys.

How are ye? I cant believe its July already its crazy how quick the year is going. We are married 6 months and our youngest daughter just turned 3. If ye haven't guessed by the title im doing a post about the Sosu by SJ dripping in gold tan. I bought the medium mousse for €21.95 in sheahans pharmacy killarney but i will leave a link Here to the website. I first wore it on holidays and it went patchy on my legs from the salt water but i just reapplied it and it was perfect again but i decided to get it all off me when i came home and start again and it was perfect. It smells unreal, its dries quick, it doesnt transfer to the bed sheets, it wears off evenly and it is really moisturising so yes a big 10 out of 10 for me. I still love my bperfect 10 second tan in medium coconut so i will be alternating both. At the moment ireland is roasting so i actually have a bit of a natural tan and im loving it.



This is the tan, i love the packaging.



This is a before and after picture. I add a little moisturiser to the tan and pop it on my feet and hands with a stippling brush and its flawless.

Thats all for now
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...