Sunday 21 October 2018

3 Things I Love Right Now

Hey Guys

How are ye?? We are well and truly into Autumn now and i am LOVING it. I Love this time of year. Its bitter sweet though because i hate the Winter and i know that's next..... I have been creating a few Halloween make up looks and i am really enjoying them. If you want to check them out head over to my Instagram linked on the right of this post. Now lets get right into the reason we are all here in the first place and that is my new blog post....

LOVES

1. THE ULTIMATE TRIO PALETTE BY SOSUBYSJ

This palette contains a highlight, contour and glow. The highlight is a banana shade pressed setting powder that really sets and brightens hence the name highlight i apply this on my concealer to set it in place, the contour is a warm brown shade i use to set my cream contour and the glow is a gold toned highlighter and it is beautiful. This palette is perfect for your handbag its small and sleek but so effective and its rose gold so it looks pretty, a must in my make up bag and its only €12.95 i will link it Here


2. THE BPERFECT/ELLIE KELLY BORN READY LIP KIT

These come in 3 shades SECRET, CHEEKY & BOO they all consist of a lip liner, a lipstick and a lip gloss and were officially launched 3 weeks ago tonight in Club 22 in Dublin and i got invited. I was over the moon to say the least but i will do a whole other blog post on that. Leaving the party that night we were given a goody bag and inside was 1 of the lip kits, i got the shade secret and i love it. The lip liner is so soft and glides on, the lipstick is so pigmented and feels very moisturising and it stays for ages but my favourite has to be the gloss oh my god its stunning, it has a beautiful fine golden glitter going through it and it just makes my lips look so plump. I am dying to try the cheeky shade next. they are only €29.95 which i think is great because you get 3 products. I will link them here


3. THE ELLA AND JO SQUEAKY CLEAN BRUSH CLEANER

This brush cleaner is amazing in between clients to spot clean and sanitize my brushes between clients its  a must for every make up artists kit and it smells BEAUTIFUL it has citrus scents in it definitely and its only €20 which i think is good because its a big bottle and a little goes a long way. I have a video on my Instagram feed again if you want to check it out its linked to the right beside this post just hit the Instagram sign. 

Thats all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...