Wednesday 11 January 2017

January's loves and lusts

Hey guys

Hope ye are all settling into the new year nicely. At the moment I'm trying eat healthy and all that I slipped up tonight I ate 5 biscuits oops.. tomorrow is a new day. So as ye can see from the title I'm going to jump right into my loves and lusts for January

Loves

1. My new selfie ring light from sun kissed tan it really upped my selfie game over Christmas and I can't not use it now it's only  €15 and by far my favourite purchase in awhile.

2. The so sue highlight pallette OH MY GOD highlight that can be seen from the moon..the pigments in these 6 highlighters are to die for.. It's only €29.95 and I literally use nothing else now I'll leave a link Here or it can be purchased in any good pharmacy.. go buy it and thank me later.

3. Wedding planning. I obviously don't want to give too much away about our big day but today I got a lot done with a little help from my friends. It's not until December but I know it will fly and I'm loving all the planning so far.

Lusts

1. The Modern Renaissance by Anastasia Beverly hills... I'll leave a link Here I need this in my life like I have yet to see a bad review on this pallette and any look i have seen made using this pallette is amazing too so it's definitely on my list but I'm kind of after putting myself on a make up ban lately it was seriously getting out of hand haha.

2. I'm dying to try the silicone beauty blender thing. Prae beauty have 1 out you can get on Trndbeauty so I'm going to get it soon try it and review it I'm just curious more than anything.


3. This beautiful blazer my so sue again this lady is killing it lately like. It's on sale but not there in my size. I wish I was quicker but I have a red Cape blazer so I'll live haha but I just love the cut and detail of this 1 and don't get me started on the buttons.. LOVE..


That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love Lorz xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...