Monday 2 January 2017

Make up revolution competition

Hey all.

Happy new year. Hope ye all had a nice Christmas I certainly did. It was nice and relaxing and spent with my favourite people so what more could I want. Santa came to my 2 girls and they were happy with what they got thankfully..so this year there will be an awful lot going on for us as a family my daughters communion, our wedding, and with a wedding comes hens and stags.. lol, my 30th birthday, my best friends wedding in Portugal (I'm a bridesmaid) so I started back the healthy eating today I will need to look and feel good all this year. My blog will be an interesting place this year so I hope ye come along on the journey with me. I have entered a make up competition on the make up revolution Facebook page. 30 people have entered and based on likes it's gets brought down to 20 contestants so the 10 pictures with the least likes leave the competition and then the next round 10 more leave then the round after that 5 leave and it's down to the final 5 then. Those 5 are then judged by 3 or more judges and they pick a winner but for now it's up to the public vote.. I would be extremely grateful if ye could like my picture I will leave the link  Here



This is the picture guys xx

My 2 beauties xx


My make up for new years done by me xx

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...