Sunday 21 May 2017

Communion

Hey guys and gals

Hope ye are all well. My little (not so little) girl had her 1st holy communion yesterday we had an amazing day and everything went to plan thank God. Organising it was stressful but worth it. I wore a dress and shoes from river Island and have gotten a few questions about them so I'll link them below...





And yes I'm gone BROWN eek..I love it..how amazing did my 2 girls look? I'm blessed. We went for a meal with all our family and friends. I got a few personalised items for her too ill put them on my Facebook page I'll leave the link Here make sure you head over and give me a follow.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...