Wednesday 24 May 2017

DUPE ALERT

Hey guys and gals

Hope ye are enjoying the fine weather in Ireland at the moment.. I am so excited to tell ye about this dupe because 1 of them is  €13.95 and the other is €33 so you will be saving yourself a few euros... and I don't know about ye but I'm all about a bargain. Soooooo without further ado.....



The note cosmetics extreme mattifying foundation and the inglot HD foundation are the exact same (in my opinion) they are both REALLY high coverage and matte which is what I look for in a Foundation because I'm oily and have large pores. The note 1 I wear is the shade 4 and has spf 15 I got it in kennellys pharmacy killarney but you can get it Here for €13.95 and the inglot 1 I wear is 76 and you can get it Here for  €33 I love both but they work the exact same on my skin so I will be buying the note 1 from now on. I love and use loads of inglot products so I will still continue to shop there but I'm so happy I found a dupe for 1 of my a favourite foundations... I hope ye enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed testing the products and writing this post.. 


Wearing the note foundation 



Wearing the inglot foundation



Also my blog has been long listed for an award for the Irish beauty blog awards for the best newcomer I will leave a link Here and if ye could head over and vote for me I would really appreciate it 

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...