Sunday 13 March 2016

Blue detailed collar peplum

Hey ladies Hope ye all had a fab weekend. I had a good enough one.  It started off a but rough I had an ingrown toenail removed Thursday and im still in a bit of pain but ill live haha. It didn't stop me going to my besties 30th birthday party though. We had a great night and despite taking it easy (kind of) I made my toe worse but it was my own fault. Lesson learned and all that.


So myself and my mom went to a warehouse clear out sale today in the heights hotel for a boutique called jasmine in tralee and there was fab stuff there my mom picked up a beautiful dress it was originally €225 and she got it for €65 Bargain like and I picked up a top. I love it I think it will be fab with a pencil skirt jeans or a pair of black skinnys.



It's Long sleeved with a peplum it's longer at the back and I just loved the collar that's what made me want it. It was €40 reduced from €80 so another bargain. So that's about all my news for now girls thanks for reading and have a great week.
All my love lorz xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...