Wednesday 23 March 2016

Flawless

Heya ladies just a quick post about the flawless wonder brush. I bought it in Newcastle West but have seen it in a few chemists in killarney since. I used it today for the first time and it felt like I was holding my tooth brush lol it was weird at first but I got the hang of it. A little bit of foundation goes a long way with this brush it spreads it out so easily and really does give you a flawless finish and it's really soft and very afordable. It was my first time buying a flawless brush but now I can't wait to buy more and see if they are as good as the wonder brush.



Excuse the mad hair and dressing gown lol

If you like make up and watching tutorials give these girls a follow on snapchat they are very talented and lucy is only 16 like hello I was wearing number 13 panstick at that age lol.

1. lbmakeup 
2. gemmalemakeup

That's it for now thanks for reading.

All my love lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...