Saturday 19 March 2016

My go to make up

Hello ladies just doing a quick blog post about my go to make up at the moment. I always start of with a clean moisturised face I then put a primer on I use the maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser


 I only stick to 2 different foundations at the moment I have been using both with the past few months. I use the loreal infallible 24 hour matte by day and the inglot hd foundation by night I love both of these foundations they are both full coverage matte finish and long lasting which is what I look for in a foundation.


I put either one on the back of my hand and put it on with the real techniques stippling brush and blend it in with there blending sponge damp. I'm shade 76 in the inglot and shade 20 in the loreal. I then use the maybelline instant anti age concealer in light for under my eyes down my nose my cupids bow and chin.


I set that then with the NYX highlight and contour pallette using the shades cream under my eyes and soft light for the rest of my face with the real techniques buffing brush.


Then I contour with the same pallette using the shade toffee and the penneys contour brush. For brows I use a catrice eyebrow kit and this bobbi brown brush.


For blush and highlight I use a catrice blush pallette with the real techniques blush brush and a sleek highlight pallete with a real techniques pointed foundation brush.



I finish off with a coat of mascara from maybelline and a matte setting spray from NYX

 

I throw on whatever lipstick I'm feeling on the day but mainly something nude or a gloss for day wear I usually have alot of eyeshadow on for night with winged liner and lashed with a bolder lip but for daytime I keep it simple (most of the time) all the products listed are very affordable and easy to get your hands on but if ye have any questions don't hesitate to ask ill do my best to answer them. Thanks for reading.

All my love lorz xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...