Tuesday 8 March 2016

Inglot Goodies

Hey ladies

This blog post is about the new lip tints from inglot. I bought 1 today I couldn't wait to get my hands on 1 I chose the number 17. I wanted all of them but couldn't afford them today ill slowly get them all. So I put it on in the car before we left cork to see what it was like and I love it. It's a nude brown colour. It goes on wet and drys to a matte finish and it smells devine it's not very drying like other liquid lipsticks I have tried and it lasted hours so I will definitely be buying the rest of them..


This is a swatch of the colour it's €22 and I got mine in Cork. 


I also bought the inglot duraline I haven't tried it yet so can't give my opinion but I can't wait to try it.

So that's it I hope ye are all having a great week and I hope ye like the post.

All my love lorz xxx 

1 comment:

  1. inglot has become a big brand in cosmetics industry, so that you can find this brand in any average store or market

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...