Wednesday 29 June 2016

GLAM GLOW

Hey ladies Hope ye are having a good week. Wednesday is nearly over so the weekend is getting closer thank god! My new post is about the amazing glam glow super mud clearing treatment( The white one) I got a cousin of mine to pick it up in duty free for €37.50 normally between €50-€56. I have only used it 3 times and I LOVE IT. It's amazing and worth the money for sure. You apply it on clean skin with a make up brush I use a concealer brush. It goes on black and wet and drys grey. You can literally see it clean out your pores. You leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off then. My skin feels amazing when I use it and I have seen instant results from it. I will definitely be re purchasing this over and over again.



Disgusting but had to show ye it in action.. those are my pores being cleaned right before my eyes.. its unreal seriously.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...