Monday 27 June 2016

Teeth whitening

Hey ladies

This post is about the iwhite teeth whitening pack. I got mine in the swag bag from marissa carter's masterclass in killarney. In the box you get ten pre filled gum trays 5 for the top teeth and 5 for the bottom teeth. It says to use for 5 consecutive days for the best results or every now and again to give your teeth a whitening if you are going out or going somewhere special. I was going to do it for 5 consecutive days but my daughter charley got sick on day 3 so I skipped a few days. I still seen instant results but I will definitely buy it again to do it for the 5 days in a row. What I liked about it was the trays were pre filled so there is no messing around with syringes and having to heat the trays to mould the shape of your teeth ect... I found my teeth to be a tiny bit sensitive after the first use but it didn't bother me and it went away quickly. I have very sensitive teeth so i was suprised they weren't more sensitive to be honest. Now as I said i didn't buy it but as far as I know it's about €30 and I feel it is well worth that price. I'll pop before and after pics below and ye can see the difference and when I get them again i will do it for the 5 consecutive days and show ye again. Keep in mind my teeth need a bit of work done to them but with my upcoming wedding next year i will be getting them done and I will definitely be using these in the run up to our big day..


These are the before and after pictures. I also want to try the toothpaste the next time.


This is what the box looks like marissa carter swears by them so if they are good enough for her they are good enough for me haha.

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...