Sunday 26 June 2016

June loves and lusts

Hello ladies Hope ye are all well.. hope ye all had a great weekend. I went on a date night with my fiance last night it was lovely to go out just the 2 of us we hadn't done it in forever.!


This was me last night.

So sad about Ireland being beaten by France.. It was an unreal game and they couldn't have done any better. Im so proud of them and even prouder to be irish. Well as ye can guess by the title this post is about what I'm loving and lusting.

Loving:

1. My pippa pallette by blank canvas. I just love the way everything is in 1 pallette and everything is so pigmented and blendable.


A look I created using the pallette. Eyes contour blush and highlight are all from the one pallette.

2. This loreal shampoo and conditioner my hair is in bits from all the blonde but after using this for the past few weeks I can really notice a difference it's not as dry and knotted as it was and it feels so soft. I'd highly recommend them if your hair is in bits.


Unreal!!

3. This colour conditioner is amazing because the grey toner my haid dresser puts in my hair doesn't last very long I went on the search for something to use in between salon visits and it's amazing. I pop it on after shampooing and conditioning my hair for 10 mins with a shower cap over it and I shower away then and wash it off at the end of my shower it's a nice silver/grey tone I'm after going through 2 bottles already it's less than €10 for that size as far as I remember and I got it in flair in tralee.


Lusts:

1. Joanne larby's book (the make up fairy) fairy tales . I know I can buy it online but I love going into a shop picking up the book flicking through it quickly the smell of a new book gives me pleasure.. I'm cracked I know lol its not in easons killarney at the moment but ill be buying it once it is in.


2. The rose gold goddess body oil by marissa carter (coco brown) i have the original golden goddess body oil and I love it. The rose gold one is not available to buy yet but when it's in shops I will be on it like a car bonnet lol.


3. Another product by marissa carter  (coco brown) the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel range she brought out i can't wait to try them but I have yet to see them anywhere so when I do I will also buy them and I will let ye know what I think.. as I do with everything.


Pic credit stellar.ie 

If any of ye have tried any of the above products be sure to let me know on fb/instagram/twitter
Fb: lorz's loves and lusts
Instagram: Lorzs_loves_and_lusts
Twitter: lorzyloops

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...