Tuesday 7 June 2016

Bank holiday madness

Hey ladies Hope ye all had a fab bank holiday wknd. I spent most of mine at the bikefest/tattoo convention in the Gleneagle hotel killarney. I brought my two girls out there on the Saturday and they had a great time it was roasting..... and the Sunday we were kid free so we went out there and i got a new tattoo.


I got a t for tim ( my fiancé)

This is my 9th now (slightly obsessed) we went out there for the night too and had a few too many drinks.. I was so hungover Monday.  My 1st proper hangover since before getting pregnant with our 2nd child who is nearly 1... I died..lol never again. But great wknd all the same..
I was given the cocoa brown 1 hour tan at the marissa carter masterclass so I said I'd try it out and it's fab it is practically instant and smells lovely it's the nicest smelling tan I have used so far. It went on so well too no streaks or anything and comes off just as easy I will definitely be using it all summer with my cocoa brown golden goddess body oil I did a review on that already i love it.


This is me wearing the tan.



I'm going to the closet clearout in the clarion hotel in cork on Sunday I can't wait to sell all the clothes and shoes I don't wear anymore and maybe find a nice staple piece or vintage piece and most of all just make space in my wardrobe. It's €35 for a rail but it all goes to concern Ireland so it's for a great cause and anything you make is your own after that. Justjordan is going to be there too so I can't wait to meet her again and bump this time.. cuteness of her like.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...