Tuesday 5 July 2016

Charleys 1st birthday

Hey Hope ye are all well. Our baby charley turned 1 the 1st of July. I really can't believe it. The year flew. We had a small party at home for her she looked so cute!

I got the baby grow done off dave in smart custom wear.


Her tutu is from tk maxx 
Shoes from dunnes stores 
Bow from missellamay 


I adore this pic of her and my fiancĂ©. 
We got professional pictures done by marie o Carroll (the little memory gallery) she's brilliant.


We ordered her amazing cake off laura Taylor all her details are above.


Everyone loved the cake it was chocolate on the inside. We had a fab day with our families and friends and charley had a ball that's the main thing!

Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...