Saturday 9 July 2016

Blogger workshop

Hey everyone. Hope ye are having a fab weekend. I'm just in the door from Dublin where I was attending a blogger workshop by James Kavanagh in association with Galaxy Ireland Frockadvisor and Dublin fashion festival. I won a place there so went along. My amazing brother drove me up and down. I met some fab girls there fellow bloggers and the like. It was on in the dean hotel. We were greeted with fab pastries tea/coffee water and of course loads of galaxy chocolate my fave chocolate. I met James Kavanagh obviously Bredan Courtney and 2 girls representing galaxy Jennifer and I didn't catch the other girls names but they were both fab and so down to earth. I got some amazing tips off them all to hopefully help grow my blog. I will keep this short and sweet I am wrecked it was a long but amazing day. I also made a fab friend https://danielleolivierre.com/ go check her out shes fab.

 
 



 
That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...