Friday 22 July 2016

Ring Shopping

Hey ladies

Hope ye are all well. As most of ye know by now myself and my fiance are getting married next year. We went ring shopping the last day in Matthew Stephens Jewellers in Limerick. I know we are going about it all a bit early but we want to have most of it done and enjoy the run up to the wedding as much as we can. The jewellers itself is AMAZING i wanted everything in there. The staff are lovely and it was a fab experience. My brothers girlfriend sarah works there so we were dealing with her. She showed us some amazing rings i had a fair idea of what i wanted so she showed me what would work with my engagement ring and i had 1 picked fairly quickly the 1 i got just felt right and looked unreal with my ring. The display of rings can be daunting but sarah and all the staff in there know what they are at and know what to look for once they see your engagement ring. My fiance picked a fab ring too both my rings are platinum so he got platinum too. There was a big selection to choose from for him too but 1 caught our eye straight away and he went with that. Thats another thing off the list now its getting exciting. I wish it was this December now lol..

                                                   
                                                   This was 1 of the trays of rings for men.


This was the display beside our table near the window i love it it felt so luxurious.



The bags and boxes are the cutest


Champagne anyone?? lol


Sarah and myself after selecting the perfect rings i would highly recommend them xx


Thats all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx


1 comment:

  1. Lovely wee romantic tale. It's nice to record where you bought your wedding rings. In 20 years or so, you can look back and remember the innocent experience. The link to the jeweler's is helpful; they have a great website. I just wish the "I"s were not "i"s as this is a wee bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...