Monday 11 July 2016

Cocoa Brown Review

Hey everyone. Hope ye are all well. Just posting a quick review of the new cocoa brown shampoo, conditioner and shower gel range. I bought the travel size that includes the new tanning wipes. I didn't use them yet but i did use the shampoo conditioner and shower gel. One word AMAZING!!!!!!!! My hair is very dry from all the bleach and hair dye i use to achieve my blonde/silver toned hair and whenever i wash it i find it very hard to brush it afterwards its always tangled and knotted but the brush just glided through my hair after using these today. They smell divine also. I will 100% be purchasing the full size bottles when they are in shops. The shower gel smells fab too and is really foamy which i love in a shower gel/bubble bath. My skin feels so soft after it too so i will be picking that up again too. Is there anything that woman (Marissa Carter) cant do like?? I adore her and her work ethic she has an amazing ambition and drive. I met her and her  masterclass in the brehon killarney and she was fab. I cant wait to see what other products she brings out i have a feeling this is only the tip of the iceberg for her. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog i appreciate it all so much.


I bought mine in a local chemist but i will leave a link for ye to buy it if ye like.



All my love 
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...