Tuesday 23 August 2016

Cocoa Brown Kind go BIG

Hey ladies hope ye are well..

It's been a while since I have done a blog post I'm feeling very demotivated. Maybe it's because my blog didn't make it onto the shortlist of the littlewoods Ireland blog awards but look 2017 is another year.. anyway I'm super excited that the cocoa brown kind range are now available in the 200ml size I can't rave enough about them. I'm telling everyone and Their mothers about them. They make my hair so smooth and silky my hair is in bits from bleaching it but this shampoo/conditioner are a god send. My 1 year old suffers from eczema and these products are all I can use on her without her flaring up. I get mine in penneys/primark for €3 each BARGAIN. I will leave some information below about them but trust me and go buy them ye won't regret it.



That's all for now 
Thanks for reading
All my love 
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...