Tuesday 2 August 2016

PARENTING

Hey all hope ye are well. I'm lying in bed unable to sleep because my mind is on overdrive. I had 1 of those days where I would have been better off if I stayed in bed. Everything went wrong... I had a massive argument with my 8 year old kaysey and I caught my 1 year old charley  fingers in the car door... that's just the tip of the iceberg of how my day went... I'm ridled with guilt now.. I hate fighting with my daughter and obviously I'm not a fan of catching my babies fingers I'm car doors... tomorrow better be a better day. Two woman I look up to and admire so much are Marissa Carter and Katrina Kelly/Perry. They always have their shit together. If ye don't know who they are Marissa Carter is the founder of cocoa brown and Katrina Kelly/Perry is the founder of K2 hair and push make up. Both woman have 2 kids like myself but just make it all look so easy.. I love being me don't get me wrong I'm blessed with what I have and I only want to be a better version of myself from now on but honestly whenever I see their Snapchat stories I feel inspired and I really look up to them. Follow them on Snapchat if ye dont already. Cartermarissa and KatrinaK2hair.   In my day to day life my biggest inspiration is my mom. She rared myself and my brothers all alone while working a full time job I didn't care at the time cause I was a child but now I have my own kids and a loving fiance I don't honestly know how she did it alone and continues to be an amazing mother grandmother and woman.

Just my thoughts of today tomorrow will be better kaysey's got a photo shoot for the musical so I must go to sleep busy day ahead tomorrow. As always thanks for reading.

All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...