Wednesday 3 August 2016

July Loves and Lusts

Hey all. Hope ye are well. As ye can see by the title this is about the things i have been loving and lusting after in July. My birthday is coming up so im hoping some of these will be in my possession soon lol.

Loves

1. So i have mentioned this on the blog before but i am loving it so much that it needs another mention. The Cocoa Brown kind range of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel iv run out of all 3 and cant wait to repurchase them when the bigger bottles come out. The shampoo and conditioner are amazing for my dry damaged hair my hair brush just glides through my hair after i use these, but my the shower gel has to be my fave out of the 3 simply because i can use it on my baby who has eczema on her back and flares up when we use any shower gel or bubble bath except this 1. How amazing is that like. I cant recommend these enough!




2. Cailyn Brow Gel in the shade Cocoa is my fave brow product that i have ever used EVER.... It glides on and does not budge but its still easy to take off. Its the perfect shade for me and i just love it. And it has a built in brush. Its 20 euros but worth every penney. I got mine off cara pharmacy but ill leave a link here if ye want to buy it.


3. Make up lol i know thats an obvious 1 but i did the 20 day make up challenge laura dempsey created on instagram and had so much fun doing it, it was nice to play around with all my make up and create new looks ill leave a link to my insta if ye wanna take a look here.

Lusts

1. These ban.do 17 month agendas from my shining armour are the cutest and anyone who knows me knows i am soooo forgetful so i defo need 1 of these. I'll leave the link here they would be a fab pressie for anyone really.



2. The urban decay moondust pallette looks unreal and since i got the alice in wonderland 1 from urban decay and have 2 of the naked pallettes i just know this 1 is going to be amazing its out August 4th i think. I cant wait to get my hands on it. Ill leave a link here.


3. I have wanted 1 of these for the longest time time now the bombay duck mugs with initials on them oh they are just the cutest things ever like. I'll leave the link here



Thats all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...