Tuesday 30 August 2016

My Birthday weekend

Hey everyone...

I turned 29 on the 28th of august and I had a fab weekend I went for dinner on the Saturday night in the cellar one restaurant in the http://www.theross.ie/cellar-one-restaurant.html with my fiancĂ©. It was unreal I love it there the food is amazing and it's a beautiful modern romantic place. I met with my friends for drinks after and we had a great night. I was wrecked on the Sunday so spend most of my actual birthday stuck to the couch lol I was spoiled rotten by my fiance kids and family and feel turning 29 wasn't so bad.. we headed out again that night to finish it off nicely and I'm still wrecked but it was definitely worth it.


My hair and make up for the night.
 Hair done in Seantaaffes by the lovely cara 
Make up done by me! My lashes are from https://www.mandycosmetics.com/ 
They are beautiful mink lashes and 5 % of any purchase goes to cancer research which is amazing they are reusable so I can't wait to wear them again and again.


Dress from DV8 I can't find a link
Shoes and bag both from Tkmaxx


I used the Bbold tanning mousse I got mine off the girls in the park Road pharmacy killarney 
The new Bronzie got your back mitt I got mine from ch chemists tralee 
The new tontouring brushes from Cocoabrown I got mine in penny's/primark I would highly recommend all 3 products they are brilliant especially the bronzie got your back it's so easy to use and it feels so soft. 

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love lorz xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...