Tuesday 4 October 2016

Foundation Review

Hey all hope ye are well. Today's post is all about the new rimmel FRESHER SKIN foundation. If you follow me on snapchat you will know the lovely girls in the park Road pharmacy killarney gave me a few things to trial and review on here 1 of which was this foundation. So it's supposed to be a breathable natural shine free finish which doesn't clog pores and I would have to agree it's definitely breathable and shine free it doesn't even feel like you are wearing foundation I have used it a few times and each time I used the smallest bit with a stippling brush iv worn it with and without a primer and it was the same each time so a primer made no difference to it. I'd say it's a medium to buildable coverage so perfect for day or night. It contains aloe vera camomile and sea algae extracts which help smooth skin and has a built in spf 15. I am using the 201 classic beige and I love it for day time. I would definitely recommend it. It's available to buy in a few different shades to suits all skin colours and you can purchase it in the park Road pharmacy killarney now. Let me know if any of ye try it and what are your thoughts.



This is what the foundation looks like incase anyone wants to buy it.


This is a picture of me wearing it.

As always thanks for reading.
All my love.
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...