Sunday 21 February 2016

Blog Squad

Hello ladies..

If ye follow me on Facebook or Instagram ye will know I went to the 1st blogsquad event out in the Brehon hotel killarney hosted by the beautiful lisa Jordan,  the beautiful rosie connelly and the hilarious james patrice. I had such a fab day it was so much fun. The tickets were €75 each which included a goodie bag and afternoon tea.


These were all the contents of the goodie bag. Can't wait to use them.

There were make up demos a fashion show and general blog talk it was a really fun girly day the afternoon tea was fab too it was really worth the price. The 2 girls lisa and rosie were so nice and down to earth I was over the moon to meet them face to face because I follow them on snapchat Instagram and Facebook. They are so beautiful I didn't want to stand next to them lol... but I did.


                                     Me with lisa


Me with rosie 


James patrice had us all in stitches throughout the day he's hilarious.


This is him he has better eyebrows than myself lol.


I won 2 of the spot prizes as well so I'm delighted with them I won a jewellery cleaning kit which will be great for cleaning my engagement ring and I won kevin murphy blonde angel shampoo and conditioner I can't wait to use them.




Pat o neil was out there doing hair demos too he's got a salon out in the Brehon hotel but most of ye from killarney will know him he's been a hairdresser here for years. He's very talented.

This is pat o neil and myself 

Lisa Jordans best friend emma was there too talking about her weightless journey she lost loads of weight and she's now a personal trainer she looks amazing and is so inspirational.


So all in all it was an amazing day and I hope to go to more events like it. In other news I dyed my hair grey/silver.. I love it. I always go to the same hairdresser tara from Ilona Louise salon I wouldn't trust anyone else and i think she did an amazing job.

 

 That's my wknd I hope ye enjoyed this post let me know in the comment section below or ask any questions ye want etc.... 

All my love lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...