Monday 29 February 2016

ANXIETY

Writing this is scary and a hard thing to write but it's something that is a part of me so I might as well share it with ye I share everything else with ye. I suffer from anxiety and have done for 10 years on and off. We all have some bit of anxiety in us for example if you were going for a driving test or an interview you would get a bit anxious about it but that's normal it's when you can't handle the anxiety or it gets too much that's when it becomes a problem. It all started for me when my cousin emma was killed in a car accident I'm 2007 she was only 15 and it just threw me completely it was obviously a horrible time for my family and I started thinking about death and dying all the time then and then the anxiety and panic attacks started and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy it's the most horrible feeling in the world and obviously at the start i hadn't a clue what was happening to me but my mom did ( mom's know everything) so I went to the doctor and she suggested counseling which really helped and then I felt ok and stopped going and it all came back again by now I had kaysey my 1st daughter and my anxiety was at its worst I met tim my now fiance and fell in love so my anxiety subsided a bit for awhile but eventually came back because it's always lingering I think whenever your down or weak it pounces on you so eventually it was time for medication and exercise and more counselling which helped again and I was honestly at my happiest I had been since my cousin died life was amazing. We planned another baby and got pregnant  and had a second girl charley who is 8 months old and amazing but with giving birth came the hormones and the anxiety but thankfully no panick attacks thankfully. But this time I know how to deal with them so I'm gonna go back to the exercise. I also got engaged a year ago and have a wedding to plan so that keeps me busy. With great family and friends you can get through anything. The reason I'm writing this though is for anyone male or female going through it it's horrible but it can be treated and you don't need to suffer alone go to your local gp and they will point you in the right direction. I find staying away from strong alcohol helps me too if I go out drinking and have shots of any kind I will be a bag or nerves for a week after so I just stick to west coast coolers and I wake up hangover free. I also find camomile tea helps me relax. If anyone needs to ask me any questions I would be more than happy to help. Thanks for reading

All my love lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...