Wednesday 10 February 2016

Spa day

Hello ladies...

Yesterday I went for a spa day to the brehon hotel and angsana spa killarney co kerry. Tim (my fiance) got it for me as 1 of my Christmas presents and I only got around to using it yesterday. It was AMAZING.
Iv gone to 1 or 2 other spas and I must say it was the best massage I have gotten in Ireland. The last massage I had like it was in Thailand. All the therapist's in the Brehon are trained in Thailand and you will never beat a thai massage therapist in my eyes. My voucher consisted of 60 minutes in the vitality suite,  60 minute full body massage,  a 30 minute facial,  30 minutes relaxation after and a light lunch!
I literally nearly fell asleep on the table it was so relaxing! I had my lunch before my treatment because I was booked in for 3 o clock and the food was fab too.
The staff couldn't be nicer or more helpful and it was a fab treat to get. Over all my 1st experience there was great and I will definitely be going back. I would highly recommend it.
I was given some ginger tea and fresh fruit afterwards which was fabulous 2 I can't wait to go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...