Thursday 25 February 2016

social loves

Hey ladies

This blogpost is going to be about my favourite you tubers or snapchat people to follow. When I was pregnant with charley I spent alot of time watching make up tutorials on YouTube and snapchat and thats where my love for makeup grew. And mainly the reason I started a blog. So I'm gonna leave a few names here and reasons I like them too. Go check them out if ye like and let me know what ye think xxx

1. @dramaticmac (youtube)
Unreal make up x

2. @rachel leary (youtube)
My favourite youtuber xx

3. @lauradempsey  (youtube and snapchat)
Unreal makeup xx

4. @james_patrice (snapchat)
Split your sides laughing at him x

5. @justjordan_ie  (snapchat)
A babe who is hilarious has amazing clothes and make up

6. @rosieconxxx  (snapchat)
A babe with fab make up and the cutest bobba x

7. @katrinak2hair (snapchat)
Fab woman to follow for inspiration a laugh and great make up

8. @buffandblend (snapchat)
Fab girl owner of buff and blend brushes and lashes great make up and great mom

9. @lukehartmua  (Facebook and snapchat)
Fab guy and great make up

10. @momfitnessdiary (snapchat and Instagram)
Great food recipes xx

11. @monstermakeupxx  (youtube and snapchat)
A howl with great make up and banter

12. @weirdandwonderful  (facebook)
2 fab tattooed princesses xxx

13. @toodollymakeup  (snapchat)
Great make up xx

14. @retroflame (snapchat)
Fab girl with amazing hair 😂 and a kerry woman like myself xx



They are just my favourites and all these people are on Instagram twitter Facebook etc but these are my most used ways of watching or following them.

Don't forget to follow me on Fb and Instagram @lorzs loves and lusts
 And snapchat
@lorzyloops2

Thanks for reading xxx

All my love lorz xxxx

2 comments:

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...