Sunday 14 February 2016

valentines weekend

Hello ladies

Hope ye all had a fab wknd. I definitely did it was nice and relaxing. We won a hamper from the carryout on the muckross road with a bottle of red wine a bottle of white wine a bottle of champagne and chocolates. I had 1 glass of the white wine and gave the rest to my mom. I can't wait to open the champagne. And I polished the chocolates of course haha.

This is us receiving the hamper. X 


We then went for dinner in the casita mexicana mexican restaurant in killarney it was amazing the staff and food are fab. We spent all day today with my mom and the kids. I got a fab handmade card during the week from kaysey and a fab card and bunch of flowers off tim this morning so I'm happy out .

     

I played around with my make up a bit this weekend because I'm gone into it alot lately ill pop 2 pictures here and if ye want to know any of the products I used don't be afraid to ask. 



Finally I seen tops like these online so I had to get them made for my 2 girls I loved them.. I got dave at smart custom wear to make therm he's very good and well priced.. 



So that was my weekend. I hope ye all had a good one as well. 

All my love lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...