Thursday 11 February 2016

Sosucontour pallete

Hello ladies..

So as ye can see by the title I'm talking about the sosucontour pallette by Suzanne Jackson.


It consists of 6 shades 4 cream and 2 powder. Shade 1 and 2 are what I used to highlight and contour with. I contoured in the hollow of my cheeks my temples my forehead my jaw line and my nose. I highlighted under my eyes down the middle of my nose my forehead my cupids bow and my chin. I set the highlight with shade 3 and I highlighted with shade 5. I haven't used shade 3 or 6 yet but will do.

                                                  This is a before and after pic of me

I have only ever used 1 other cream contour pallette before and I wasn't mad about it. So I was a bit sceptical about buying this 1 but I had to try it of course. As I was applying it I was thinking no this isn't going to suit me at all but I persevered and blended until my hand nearly fell off (which is the key) and maybe why I didn't get on with the 1st cream contour pallete I used. So for me I always prime my face and put a foundation on 1st. I used the inglot hd foundation in the number 76.. I used a thin layer and contoured after.. I LOVE the pallette and im really happy with the end result. I can't wait to use it time and time again and I think for €29.95 you can't go wrong. I got mine in bradleys pharmacy killarney.

Thanks for reading and be sure to comment if you like it or want to know anything else thanks ladies

Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...