Sunday 15 May 2016

Cailyn foundation

Hey ladies just doing a quick review on the cailyn super HD pro coverage foundation which I bought in sam mccaulys in the manor West tralee for €34 I got mine in the shade 02 Adobe.  It says on the box it will give you a camera ready complexion. The rich hydrating formula instantly melts into skin delivering luminous, satin - smooth and matte finish. It says to use with the cailyn o wow brush but I don't have one so I used my real techniques buffing brush and the real techniques beauty blender sponge.. so the first time I tried it I thought it felt really oily and took ages to buff into my skin I suffer from an oily t zone so instantly thought it would melt off my face but it does what it says on the box it melts into the skin and leaves you luminous satin - smooth and matte I did set it with a translucent powder too and it stayed on my face all day I didn't want to do a review on it until I tried it again which I did today and I got the same result it felt oily going on etc but it hasn't budged all day except maybe a little around my mouth from eating and stuff but I haven't had to touch it up once and it's on me around 11 hours I do notice my t zone getting a bit oily in the last half an hour but again it's on me 11 hours which is pretty long. So my opinion on the foundation is you need it in your life haha now it is on the dear side but a little goes a long way so I'm guessing it will last me a long time.


This is the foundation 


This is my first time wearing it 


And today my second time wearing it both pictures are non filtered 

That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...