Monday 16 May 2016

Current Loves and Lusts

Hello ladies I have decided that once a month I am going to do a post about my current loves and lusts so keep reading if ye are interested..

My loves:

1. My urban decay Alice in wonderland pallette I adore this pallette for the packaging alone but the colours are amazing and really pigmented and blendable it was €49 in debenhams.

2. My sleek solstice highlight pallette is AMAZING I love the peach and yellow shades the most they are the best highlighters I have tried so far and are so cheap the pallette costs roughly €13 I got mine in the park road pharmacy killarney

3. My vichy mineralising thermal water. I just love spraying it on my face after washing it with hot water to close my pores or to just cool me down if it's hot or just to hydrate my skin I was gifted my 1 after I had my last daughter charley from the park road pharmacy killarney but only started using it in the past few months I love it.





My Lusts:

1. The pippa pallette by blank canvas cosmetics..... i know I'm very late to the band wagon here everyone and their mother probably has it by now so i dont know why I haven't picked it up yet.. but I will i just love all the eyeshadow colours and the fact that there is a highlight contour and blush it has everything in 1 pallette so would be great for travelling and I love that she has named them all after certain people and her pets that is so cute.

2. The stila stay all say liquid lipsticks in the shade baci I'm dying to try this after seeing laura dempsey wear it in one of her snaps recently (laudempmakeup) go follow her she's fab.

3. Another stila product the one stop correct primer it has green lavender and peach tones in it to counteract all problem areas of the skin like blemishes redness dark circles etc..



That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love lorz xxx  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...