Monday 30 May 2016

My Weekend

Hey ladies Hope ye had a fab weekend. I had a brilliant weekend I went for dinner with the girls Saturday night in the tapas bar in killarney it's becoming a new favourite of mine the food is amazing and the staff are so nice. Definitely check it out if you haven't already you won't be disappointed.


                               Moi Saturday night


Glass of rosè 


Mini burgers


Creme brulee my favourite dessert no matter where I go if it's on the menu I'm having it. Haha 

Then Sunday I went to the marissa carter masterclass in the Brehon hotel killarney if ye don't know who she is she is the owner of coco brown tanning range and she's fab in person so cute and down to earth and a bit of a science geek ( in her own words) haha which I didn't know about her. She talked skin care, sun care, teeth whitening, make up and tanning joanne larby joined her on stage doing a brow demo she's an award winning beauty blogger and make up artist she has a book out called fairy tales and it's definitely the next book I'm buying I would love to know more about her. We had afternoon tea as well it was such a nice girly day out. I'm getting married in the Brehon so I love going to events there to get a feel for the place and every time I go there I'm more and more excited for my (our) big day haha. There was amazing spot prizes and AMAZING swag bags. The tickets were €104 and were worth every penny if not more if you are going to the donegal or cork masterclass you are in for a real treat.


Moi Sunday hair and makeup Done by myself


Me with the beautiful marissa carter and joanne larby 


Beautiful blinglys glass each person got they are all hand made so make sure to check them out on instagram


My spot prize 


Everything from the swag bag


Cara pharmacy had a pop up shop there as well and I picked up these I can't wait to try them all.


A fab chain from @myshiningarmour check them out on Instagram 


Me wearing a chi chi London dress and heels from heatons 

Roll on next weekend for the tattoo convention in the Gleneagle killarney so I can add to my growing tattoo addiction.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...