Wednesday 4 May 2016

Review

My second review is on the new rimmel London Volume colourist mascara with lash tint I was also kindly given this to try from hegarthys pharmacy on the park road killarney and it promises to give volume and tint the lashes over time.. It really did give me great volume which I look for in a mascara because I have really short almost invisible lashes so I love this and will definitely be re purchasing as far as tinting my lashes I don't see any difference but my lashes are black so I think it would suit blondes more who want to darken their lashes but for the amount of volume It gives my lashes I will definitely buy it again it's on offer for €6.95 at the moment but will be €9.95 to buy and is available from hegarthys pharmacy.

That's it for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...