Saturday 7 May 2016

Review

Hello ladies Hope ye are all having a fab weekend my third review is on the new bbold tanning mouse that I received from the park road pharmacy along with the previous products I reviewed and I LOVE it I can see myself using it time and time again. So its a mouse formula with a good guide colour and it says to put it on for 1, 2 or 3 hours and then shower it off and it develops more after you shower obviously the longer you leave it on the darker it will be. I left it on for 2 hours and it was  plenty for me it came out a perfect colour and it smells lovely ill pop a picture of me wearing the tan and the bottle of tan below.. I would highly recommend this tan ladies and it's available in the park road pharmacy killarney for €14.95.




That's all for now 
Thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...